Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Developments

Ok... UCSF Called, and it sounds like we at least have the cardiac catheterization procedure moved up. This is now scheduled for July 9 (next week). I don't have much of the details, they will be sending me a packet for preparation. But it sounds like the specifics will be discussed with me (us) when we go there for admission. I still believe this to be a one day procedure, and once Gillian recoups from this, then her surgery will be scheduled, but at least now, it seems we might be able to have the surgery before school starts. Since I am only speaking with the surgical coordinator at this point, it is up to the doctors to decide on the readiness for surgery.

Ok.. so Obon is only two weeks away, and it is practice week. So Gillian is thrilled to be able to go to practice. More than likely, she will be able to participate in the Obon Odori on July 12.


I'm sorry many of you who planned on a trip to SF this week. It's difficult to try to keep everyone informed, so as I say, please keep checking this blog for updates. Thank you all again so much for your support!

No comments: