Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She's out!

Gill's out!
And doing GREAT! She's already had a grilled cheese sandwich, chicken
nuggets, jello, cheeseburger, lot's of applejuice, and some chicken
noodle soup!
Apparently, she woke up well before I saw her and shared lots of
stories with the staff. I've been getting lot's of comments of how
talkative she is!

We have to let her rest, the want to do an echo probably around 5-ish.
After which, we will get to go home assuming there is nothing unusual
on the echo.

Again, staff here has been fantastic. I was paged constantly during
the procedure to be given updates. I'll give a better description when
I can use a keyboard!

Even now, Gill is getting restless, not to mention Annika! Gill wants us to go get something to eat since she got so much and we haven't had
much.

What a nice gal! :-)

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

http://ohtar2000.blogspot.com

No comments: