Very cool place. We met Sami flower child and founder of this place.
The room will be very tight for the three of us, but it's just for the
night.
We had dinner at japantown earlier, but had we known the variety of
choices, I would have chosen someplace around here.
Gotta get up early tomorrow so we won't be doing much tonite.
Hard to type much on a little blackberry!
--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com
3 comments:
Gill,
I am thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery. Let me know if you need anything!!
Miss Callaway
Thank you Miss Callaway. I miss you.
--Gillian
Soo, how long did it take you to "type" out this entry? Haha
Gillian, we're wishing you a speedy recovery. I hear the swimming pools are calling your name, along with the tennis group. :-)
Take care, Ohta Family.
--Slam
Post a Comment